Our Christmas Card Pics

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I posted this in the Portrait forum, but wanted to share them here as well.. hope thats okay :)

I got an Alien Bee 400 and Softliter last week, so have been practicing studio lighthing. I'm trying to master that before adding more lights, its fun, but in some ways not as easy as I thought.. I'm having a hard time visualizing the light.

Here's the shots I took for our Christmas card.. I'm pretty happy with how they came out.. this is my daughter Lilly, and our English Bulldog, Jed.

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

card3.jpg

card4.jpg

card5.jpg

card7.jpg

card6.jpg

And the final card:

cardsmall.jpg

THanks for looking! :)

WOw..these are classic. Very well done.

These are SUPER! Love em :thumbup:

The first shot and the third shot on the card with Jed's paw on Lilly's shoulder are wonderful!

Great job, Kylie! What a wonderful series! Everyone who gets one of your cards will love these - how special. :D

yeah, these are great, wonderful shots, and wonderful subjects ;). your studio lighting looks great to me, impressive. the one of his paw on her shoulder is cute, i like how your selection of the three to put on the card...

Wow..the interaction btw the dog and child make the photos very interesting and impressive! great job!

Most reactions

Back