Our Christmas Card Pictures

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I got an Alien Bee 400 and Softliter last week, so have been practicing studio lighthing. I'm trying to master that before adding more lights, its fun, but in some ways not as easy as I thought.. I'm having a hard time visualizing the light.

Here's the shots I took for our Christmas card.. I'm pretty happy with how they came out.. this is my daughter Lilly, and our English Bulldog, Jed.

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

card3.jpg

card4.jpg

card5.jpg

card6.jpg

And the final card:

cardsmall.jpg

THanks for looking! :)

Strange...I know I replied to this, but it didn't show up?

Anyway:

SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! I LOVE THE FIRST AND LAST ON THE FINISHED CARD! All are cute though! Thanks so much for sharing!

her expression in 5 is priceless! :)
I also like the dog's expression in the first one!

Ohhhhhh!! These are great!! I Love them all!
You're daughter is a cutie pie!
and your dog is very handsome! :D

Great Job! :hail:

These are so sweet! I love the interaction between your daughter and the dog. The finished card is very cute!

those are really cute! You have such a pretty daughter! and your dog, Im completly in love with him!

Congrats on the new light!!! Does it have a modeling light? Don't worry too much... it will be second nature for you soon.

And, well... Lilly is too cute. She can't leave the house any more. She's just too cute.

Pete

this is just wonderful! I'd love to receive a card like this!!! :D:D:D

You have done an AMAZING job on this photo set! The lighting looks killer and the images came out stunningly. Jealous? Yeah I am a little bit :)

All of these are fantastic...i love the colours and the lighting is just amazing. Wish my dog would sit still for photos like these! The first and second are my faves but i love them all!! Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back