Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today was a special day for our family, as Lucas turned 4! Hard to believe that 4 years ago at this time I was just meeting him, and now I can't remember life without him.

So, we decided to share this special day with you all photographically....

We started out in downtown Concord NH by having lunch at Friendly's and then going to a children's education store where the boys got some new puzzles. After that, they spotted this fountain and wanted to cool off a little.

Here is Chris relaxing:
1846-IMG_3708-web.jpg

And Lucas, not realizing that I'm behind him with the cameara:
1846-IMG_3710-web.jpg

I got busted!...Happy Birthday little man!
1846-IMG_3711-web.jpg

Next, we went off to do some shopping, and felt it was time for Lucas to get this:
1846-IMG_3719.jpg

Okay, so it's not really for Lucas, but we've been SUV shopping for a long while and finally found one that we liked AND could afford! We live on the side of a mountain and my current car (an 91 Geo Prizm) just won't fit three kids. So, we are now officially an SUV and minivan family but we love it!
1846-IMG_3720.jpg

Then it was back to Concord to order our wedding bands:
1846-IMG_3748.jpg

Since the boys did a good job of being patient in the jewlery store they got this treat:
1846-IMG_3725.jpg

Bounce!
1846-IMG_3730.jpg

Then the birthday boy had a turn:
1846-IMG_3744.jpg

Leaving after all that fun was hard, so Aubrey gave them superman exits:
1846-IMG_3756.jpg

Then on to the grocery store to pick out what kind of cake he wanted. This car is more their speed ;)
1846-IMG_3760.jpg

So many choices, but he ended up with marble cake with chocolate frosting and an abundance of sprinkles and other novelties for the top.
1846-IMG_3763.jpg

By the time we got home after this very full day both boys were ready for bed. So, tomorrow the festivities will continue by picking up the new car, baking and eating the cake and hitting the pool! Phew....I'm tired now!

Great pictures. Christopher has come a long way from being afraid of rides like that. Lucas looks like he had fun on his special day. The 4 years have come and gone so fast.

Do they make bouncy things like that for adults????

Looks like they had a great time, and you all had a full day! Lots of great photos here!

Do they make bouncy things like that for adults????
:lol: I'd do it, too!

Great shots, Alison. The boys look like they had a great day, and the birthday boy had lots of fun! :heart:

Congrats on the new wheels, too! :D (watch out for people in Bugs) :mrgreen:

Thanks guys! We bought an A75 so that we could easily take photos when we were out and about and it's been worth it! The jumpy think actually fit adults as well, but the pregnant woman and man with an injured back decided to stay off :D

With series like this one I am even happier about this new "snapshot"-section.
And boy, what people call "snapshots" on this board is so much better from what you get to see normally, and which would ever so clearly qualify as a real "snapshot".

Lovely series, and thank you so much for sharing that precious day with us!
One person is miraculously missing in these photos, though... erm... or two?

Awww what a cool birthday!! Can I have a go of that superman fly thing tooo??

Congrats on the new wheels! :)

Great series! Looks like they had fun, as well as you all gettin wedding bands and a new ride :) Congrats!!!

i'm a little late, but happy birthday (to the little guy). Looks like it was a fun day... :D

Thanks everyone! He did have a great day and it was nice to have a celebration for just him without having to plan a party :) This coming weekend will be round two with my parents...mmmm...more cake!

Most reactions

Back