Our friends' new puppy, or: some REAL snapshots!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday, my daughter and I went over to our friends' place for just half an hour because my daughter was so curious to see their new puppy.

I snapped a few shots (in the true sense of the word) and now admire each and every puppy photographer who has ever managed to get a sharp photo out of their puppy!

Only treating them in the way I did and thus making them very small makes my outcome presentable at all, and if so, than in no other but this gallery here, the SNAPSHOT gallery!

Garten-Collage.jpg

Wildes-Spiel-Collage.jpg

SabineKthe-Collage.jpg

PortraitimRahmen.jpg

Yes, she is cute and all. But oh! so lively! I do wonder now how people EVER manage to get a sharp, unblurred photo of their puppy!?

What a sweetheart. I have a 1.5 year old mini schnauzer, named Schroeder (I swear... I named him after the Peanuts character.:D ) and have never gotten a truly sharp photo. I woudl say for 30 min. you did an excellent job! :D

I will go back there, I think, and try again....But she is growing like crazy!

These are very cute, LaFoto! You daughter is such an angel :bigangel:! And that little puppy is awesome! I tried taking pictures of dogs. Quite a challenge, that's for sure. I never got a good shot. But you did ;). I really like the first picture on the left & the last one.

Those are really good! I love the last one, you can sure feel the depth in the eyes.

NICE!

Weezy

Most reactions

Back