Our Lady Peace

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Our Lady Peace released their new cd today, in Canada. Our company provided a free concert in one of our location parking lots in Downtown Toronto. I had some VIP passes, was going to pass until one of my daughters told me it was her favourite band. So I bought her the cd, and had the group all personalize it for her. These are some shots of the concert which was simulcast on radio. I have not edited or cropped any of these. If the feedback is positive and people know the band, I will do a complete series. If not enjoy these.

olp1.jpg

olp2.jpg

olp3.jpg

olp4.jpg

olp5.jpg

olp6.jpg

well, if these are any indication, i cant wait for the series.

i bet your daughter thinks you are the coolest dad in the world right now.

great shots, i listen to the band, (i know i'm old) so crop, edit and post away. :)

Whoa.....awesome shots. Hope you post the series. I would love to see them too. Very excellent pics. !!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific pictures Canoncan, so clean, sharp and well exposed. Your really getting the knack for these long lenses. Don't know anything about the band but I really like your captures.

Excellent shots....I love Our Lady Peace....I think their new CD came out in the U.S. today too....I'm gonna go to K-mart tomorrow to check it out.

Well, though I don't know the band (I'm one of those notorious listeners to classical music, duh!!!), I can tell that if this was only the sample, the rest of the photos must be just great!

And what I am thinking is that none of the photos featuring either of the band members would need any cropping at all! Imagine you'd crop off the facial expression of that drummer in the background.......:shock:! :) :D :lol:

wonderful shots! and nice series... love to see more.. thanks for sharing :D
:thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back