Our yard "the flowers" *8pics*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was really sunny and hot here today and i was tanning in the garden. But after 10 minutes i had enough of just laying around so i grabbed my camera and started shooting. And here are the flower pics:
Tuin012.jpg

Tuin013.jpg

Tuin015.jpg

Tuin016.jpg

Tuin017.jpg

Tuin024.jpg

Tuin026.jpg

Tuin029.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Well, while it was as lovely and warm here, I was not tanning in the garden, only lying in the shadow, reading, or rather: trying to read, but I looked around me and looked and then decided to get the camera out ... but I'm afraid my wanderings around our garden did NOT produce photos of the quality that yours here are having. Hmph.

But I am in an "artistic depression" right now, anyway, and don't like ANYTHING of the pics I have produced all over the past couple of weeks. :(

Not you.
Don't let my "saddie" bring you down: yours are great. The red of the red flowers in the first pic is very intense. Red flowers have a tendency not to show too well in photos, but this does not apply to YOUR red flowers here!!

I'll let you all guess which one's my absolute favourite here, though :wink: :wink:

sorry to hear about your "artistic depression Corinna, hope you get over it soon :)
And thanks for the comment. The red in the flower was almost driving me crazy, it was just to red. But in the end i managed to get a decent pic of it.
And my guess for your favourite.............difficult......is it #4 :D

Dang. How COULD you possibly know this!?!?!?!?! ;) :wink: ;) :wink:

I have been out and about today and am also working on my own yesterday's garden pics, but I am not overly happy with them. Yours still seem to be so much better.

Most reactions

Back