Out in the City (C&C)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of the better pictures I liked from my outing in the city which is a big thing for me since I live in the middle of nowhere lol.

Please C&C guys! Thanks. :)

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

Nice shots.
I like the light contrasts among different planes #2, #4 and the compositions #1, #3.
The two worlds in #2 (one with people moving around and the other empty and 'silent' pleases me.

Nice shots.
I like the light contrasts among different planes #2, #4 and the compositions #1, #3.
The two worlds in #2 (one with people moving around and the other empty and 'silent' pleases me.
Thanks Actinometro.
I really appreciate your feedback :)

The first two are the most promising. In the first, there are bright areas in the background competing for attention. The man on the bench needs to be lightened a little and some of the background darkened. The second has some interesting lighting, but what you can see of the opposite platform between the columns is most interesting. Did you take any closer shots of that? If not, perhaps cropping this one would be better.

I think 3 has potential... I would like to see the girls entire face who is looking out the window, and maybe I tighter crop on the guy reading the book. These two, along with the guy in the center, make this shot for me. I agree withe the other comments on 1 and 2... 4 is a little dark and doesn't do much for me but it might be my sub par monitor...

Actually i like all these images; all of them have something to offer...and if you want me to choose a fav., i will go for #2.... it creates a different mood... i always love sitting in railway stations waiting for a train and watch people ;)

The first two are the most promising. In the first, there are bright areas in the background competing for attention. The man on the bench needs to be lightened a little and some of the background darkened. The second has some interesting lighting, but what you can see of the opposite platform between the columns is most interesting. Did you take any closer shots of that? If not, perhaps cropping this one would be better.
How would you crop it? I couldn't crop it very well because of the diagonal composition of the picture. Thanks.

I think 3 has potential... I would like to see the girls entire face who is looking out the window, and maybe I tighter crop on the guy reading the book. These two, along with the guy in the center, make this shot for me. I agree withe the other comments on 1 and 2... 4 is a little dark and doesn't do much for me but it might be my sub par monitor...
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the girl face was hidden by a wall and I cropped that out so it seems like I cut her face off...
Actually i like all these images; all of them have something to offer...and if you want me to choose a fav., i will go for #2.... it creates a different mood... i always love sitting in railway stations waiting for a train and watch people ;)
Thanks Frequency :)
I like people watching too haha.

I like #2 a lot. The others could be better with some added post work.

like #2 a lot....nice!

Thanks Slackercruster :)I just wish I could have made it a bit clearer...But subway stations light it just enough so people don't fall on to the tracks haha.

I like 1 and 2, but I find that the last two just look like you had a point and shoot, and took random pictures.

Most reactions

Back