Fotofashion.no

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$mg_7423-edit-edit.jpg

Al elements from the birds to the skye is created in lighwave, model is shot in the studio.

Hmmm... interesting. I would find this a much stronger image without the latter and 'door to heaven' and if she were exactly centered on the boardwalk.

I agree completely. Would be a superb shot without.

I feel like there are way too many distractions that are pulling focus from your model here. The added dock that is crossing the horizon of the shot looks unnecessary to me, as well as the sea gulls. I also notice that even though you have a light source coming from the door [which is incredibly distracting in the fact that it's even there], that light source is having no effect on the lighting of your model, which it should. Some back lighting would make this look less like a semi-amateur photo manipulation. Compared to some of your other work that I've seen you post here, I give this one a 4/10.

Don't agree on the light, the light is directional light. If you look you see that it is not effecting the birds either.

Don't agree on the light, the light is directional light. If you look you see that it is not effecting the birds either.
There is a light source coming from both the door as well as the light source you are using to illuminate the model. The light from the door has no effect on her other than the fake shadow you've added being cast from her, but there isn't back light being caused by said light source, nor did you add shadow being cast from the light source in front of the model being used as the key light. In this case, the lighting on the birds is off as well. The way I see it, this is a bad photo manipulation because there are light sources that aren't being accounted for.

hehe wow thank you. And as said its directional light, it is ment to and also thats why it is not effecting the birds around. The birds is not something that is added afterwords. Yes I wanted to brake some rules, if you don't like it you dont. Anyway raytracing an new version.

Too much going on, in my opinion. It's so busy that it takes my eye off the subject and never really brings me back.

hehe wow thank you. And as said its directional light, it is ment to and also thats why it is not effecting the birds around. The birds is not something that is added afterwords. Yes I wanted to brake some rules, if you don't like it you dont. Anyway raytracing an new version.
I'm simply pointing out what I observe. Lighting is highly important to photography, so it should stand to reason that if the lighting is off, the result is no good.

Most reactions

Back