out of ideas...

sunlou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the thread title mentions, I am out of creative ideas for girlfriend pictures,

I do not have the budget to purchase accessories, Outside photography in northen Canada is becoming unpleasent, We could still do some, I live in a forrested ared, we got the forest pictures, beach, feilds/farmland, night by car lights we made black backdrop studioish pisctures, I do not have urban scenery in a reasonable driiving distance.... after 8 or so photoshoot we realised that we really like doing that couple activity but i don't want to redo the same ideas over and over.

any of you guys have simplistic ideas we could play with?

Thanks

Holloween is commin!!??

nudes have been explored of course... I,ve seen extremely intersting nudes out there, but i do not own any equipment other than my Rebel XS, kit lense and an flash that doesn't work half the time (sunpak or something)... no studio lights, off camera flash...

here is a sample of what was done

200929.jpg

(i know we should have moved the hair...)
200923.jpg

minimodele-11.jpg

And these shoots have similar lignting/texture nudes(she did not want me to post...) but you get the idea... what does that model strike for imagination?)

PS I know i posted these a few months back for CnC...

good call with Halloween! i'll see if we can play on that...! dollar store here i come! haha

Even if your locations stay the same, start thinking about props/clothing styles/activities, etc. If you're looking for creativity, pick an object from around the house and ask yourself how she could model it, as if you wanted to sell it. Beyond that, think about clothing ads - hiking, bikini, fashion. Look at avant-garde photographers like David La Chapelle (I know, he has a huge budget, but you can use him for creative ideas). Also, you can use strong sunlight coming through open windows for interesting lighting effects. Just some ideas off the top of my head....

Try some body landscapes. There's a Body as Landscape group on Flickr (bodyscape).

i am not looking at becoming a photographer no... Just want to have fun wth my camera... I took over 5 000 pictures with my camera since may... so I do photograph other stuff... i was looking for help with that kind of composiyion... thanks for the refernces i will check them out

Challenge your skills... take portraits with her next to a roaring fire in a fireplace.

Most reactions

Back