out of interest

A stone's throw from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Germany born and raised and still resident there (<----- right where it says). We only moved a three-hour-drive further north in summer 1999. That's all.

Dweller said:
*waves*

Hi neighbor :)

technically I am west of Portland a bit in Beaverton right now, but I have spent most of my life within 20 miles of Portland.

sometimes im about 80 miles east of portland, located in the dalles, currently im located in northwest washington in seattle where i currently love living... My plan is soon to be living in Frankfurt Germany with my aunt Anja and Uncle Christophe.. i would totally love it!

loopy said:
thats a great idea! thinking of doing it in flash?
I'm not a huge flash fan. I remember seeing this sort of thing years ago. I think they were made out of java. I've been looking for a php version but could only find one and it didn't have a config file so it was useless.
The one Mindy posted is pretty good and easy to use. But it isn't all that accurate. When I put myself into it it tells me I live in Portsmouth but I'm nearer to London. :mrgreen:

Xmetal said:
How far are you from Berlin LaFoto? (just curious)

A three-hour-drive, I would assume.
I'll find out about it on 11 March when my daughter and I will travel to the International Swim Meet for the weekend (but we'll then take the train).

For me it depends on the time of year.. sometimes UK (Kent) and sometimes UK (London)

I'm in Windsor Ontario Canada (weeee!-ness). It's right at the bottom on the border of Detroit.

...ok..i live in a small nothing town next to windsor :(...but i live close to the border of my town and that city......:)

Concord, NH

Lived in Minnesota for 14 years prior to moving here and before that Mass and Vermont as well. I'm a New England girl at heart :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back