Outdoor Sesssion

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my most recent work. This was done in conjunction with SpaceNut, for mutual friends of ours for some family photographs. Comments and Critique welcome, and thanks for looking.

Riley.jpg

Here's mom and dad,

mom-and-dad.jpg

I like number 2 but it has an odd yellow cast on it, is this intentional?

I like #2, also, but the contour of her face seems to get lost amongst the background. I am unusually drawn to the shine from that circle on her shirt, though, eek. Love the expression on the baby's face. :)

Marian

Yea, I was trying to achieve somewhat of a vintage look on number two. And I think I will try to darken the circle on her shirt. I think she was wearing a white shirt under the red on. Thanks for the comment.

its strange what people see in a photo.

i like no 1 a lot but i think no2 looks really fake

but good focus and sharpness on both;)

I really like the baby photo, but I keep looking for her hands.

its strange what people see in a photo.

i like no 1 a lot but i think no2 looks really fake

but good focus and sharpness on both;)

Yes, I keep forgetting to think throughout my capturing process. I think something in the foreground would have helped tremendously and gave the photo more depth. I guess I am still quite nervous when doing these types of sessions and rush through them sometimes.

I like #1 & it would have been nice to see her tiny hands. I like #2 also, but since I'm still new to portrait photography, I'm not sure what happened to make it look "fake" because since I was there I know the background is real.

I would love more light!!!!! Are you using a vid?
Beautiful photos though. I'm just more of a blue person that a red one.

This is all available outdoor lighting.

These are good photos, poses.etc but I also finding myself looking for the little fingers on #1. The pose in #2 is ok- it is the brightness between her face and him that was a tiny bit distracting to me. Good job. I love the lighting in #1.

Most reactions

Back