BmDubb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 2nd attempt at this

( All shot in manual mode, I learn best by just jumping in and trying to figure everything out... Plus its dumb to be able to have all this control of the camera, and use it like a point and shoot ) Anyways...

Went to a local place called " Charleston Falls "... Tons of cool stuff... Wildflowers, wildlife ( Deer, Birds, Squirrels, Snakes, Etc ). And one of the only natural falls in Ohio. Not really much of one.. More like a steady drizzle and never really " FLOWS ". But anyways, this is only my 2nd day having the camera ( First REAL Camera ), and was just super eager to get out and take some shots... So, here are a few.

Thanks for lookin

Wildflower Closeup:
CloseFlower1.jpg

Fence with Cow:
( One of my favs.. Loved the western feel it gets from having the fence as the main subject )
PostwithCow1.jpg

Another Wildflower:

WildFlowerClose.jpg

The Falls: ( Couldnt get a good shot that I liked :confused: )
Waterfall01.jpg

and.....
Some Red Berries ( They grow on this tree.. Forget what theyre called )
Berries.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.. Had a lot of fun shooting these and learning.

I'm not a fan of the cow. I would have used the cow as the focal point but he is very blurry.

I'm not a fan of the cow. I would have used the cow as the focal point but he is very blurry.

I have a shot of the cow as the focus point.. But, When I saw the old fence, I just fell in love with the feel it had. So I backed out, and wanted the fence in the foreground and the cow to kind of just be a part of the background.. Where you know hes there, but not taking attention away from the main subject.

Thanks alot for lookin :headbang:

I have a shot of the cow as the focus point.. But, When I saw the old fence, I just fell in love with the feel it had. So I backed out, and wanted the fence in the foreground and the cow to kind of just be a part of the background.. Where you know hes there, but not taking attention away from the main subject.

Thanks alot for lookin :headbang:

Nice theory and if you're happy with it, I guess that's what counts. But, the cow grabbed my attention almost immediately. Next was your copyright watermark. THEN, I noticed the post as almost an afterthought.

Most reactions

Back