outdoor stuff.. feedback please?

hercry1441

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey all, these are some pics from my 3rd day of photography (very much a novice) so i would love some feedback//criticism. be harsh, i need it!

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

thanks ever so!

I really like #2. The color contrast as well as the detail. Croping and brackground work would be cool to see.
The rest of them are good, but for me they just don't "grab" me. Maybe not enough colors in the subject.
Nice shots.

Just a quik idea for #2

IMG_6654edit.jpg

ooh i really like what you did with it!
can i ask how you did that? i'm even more of a novice with Photoshop//other pp tools than i am with shooting..

Great shots for someone so new to photography, you definitely have a lot of potential!

Looking good, But coming from an amateur :D

thanks! keep the CC coming, please! =]

ooh i really like what you did with it!
can i ask how you did that? i'm even more of a novice with Photoshop//other pp tools than i am with shooting..

That's just a crop and vivid light gradient at various angles at a medium low opacity. Fun to play with for "lighting" effects.

With the last one as the exception (blurry or out of focus or for whatever reason) I like 1 to 5. I like the way the colour reproduced here with 1 and 5 visibly sharp pictures. Maybe the focus was spot on or it was sharp lens or sharpened. Whatever it was, I like them for their clarity.

ooh yeah i'm not sure what happened to the last one, didn't even notice the out of focus when i was putting it up here.. probably because i was looking at a tiny image?
thanks for the feedback!

I like two and five. I think it would be pretty cool if you tried cropping out a lot of area around the white flowers, but that's just me.
Cool, though!

#5 - the flower sticks out of the picture with almost a 3D quality. :] You have good depth of field here in all photos. #6 - the lighting isn't as good as some of the other photos; it's kind of dreary. It's also not as creative as the others, as flower photos have been done countless times and if you choose to do a flower picture, I'd suggest doing it in a creative way with framing/depth of field/etc, somewhat like #3 (the lighting in #3 is also pretty good), but you could consider framing #3 better, perhaps using the rule of thirds or so that the flower isn't almost directly in the center. =]

good shots , they might could use a little cropping. But definately good for third shooting.

thanks guys!!
i played with some cropping stuff and i really like the way it turned out, thanks for the advice! =]]

Most reactions

Back