Outside wedding

rlcphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi; I dont do much on this site but I have really been looking close at it and like what I have been seeing.

I am fairly new at this dslr Canon xt I bought and was wondering about outside weddings. I have one to do this May and was wondering, now Im not bad outside with it, but,some of you may know what settings mite work best outdoors.

Thanx for any and all replys.

Please don't take this the wrong way but this question belongs in the beginners forum. This forum is mostly a gallery of professional works and you normally won't get much of a reply here to any kind of question.

...but,some of you may know what settings mite work best outdoors.

That is a very big question and has tons of variables like what time the wedding is. Sunny or shady? Is the wedding outside or just the reception? Plus the settings are different depending on what you want to do (DOF manipulations and such). Are you sure you're ready for a May wedding by asking what kind of settings? This is a basic camera question that should be almost second nature by now.

I'm not trying to discourage you... by all means, jump in there, but be sure you're ready. These are hair raising, stressful, once in a lifetime events for your clients. Especially if you're struggling with "what settings work best".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back