Outstanding service from Think Tank!

Joe Losch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to tell everyone a little story about my recent experience with Think Tank that gained them a customer for life.

Recently, I bought a Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 v2.0. I was in the market for a new bag and had researched a lot of different brands online. While I was in my local photo shop looking at a Domke bag I noticed they had an UD50 priced at $110 (a long way off from their online price of $250)! When I inquired, they informed me that the bag had been priced wrong but if I wanted to purchase it, I could have it for the tagged price. Of course, I was sold and walked out the door.

As luck would have it on the second day of owning the bag, it found it's way into the mouth of my 8 month old german shepherd :x, who chewed off one of the hand straps and ripped the padding up on the shoulder strap (i was lucky that's all he got to). I was less that impressed with the little pup, but after cooling off I decided to email think tank to see if the damage could be repaired. I told them right out that the dog had ate it and asked if the could fix the hand strap and tell me how much it would be to order a new shoulder strap. Within 3 hours I received a reply telling my that the hand strap could not be repaired (which isnt a huge deal, as bag works just as well) but that they would really like to send me a new shoulder strap at no cost to me, not even charging for shipping to Canada!

Even though this may seem a small gesture, to me it is huge! I didn't even specify that I just bought the bag or anything of that nature. I simply wrote that the dog chewed it and I would like to purchase a new strap, so when I heard that they would send me one for free, it was well above my expectations.

I always thought that at normal prices, think tank products are pretty pricey, but now after this experience, I will not hesitate in the future to purchase more of their products knowing that not only is the build quality is top notch but that their after purchase service and support is unsurpassed!

thanks for sharing your experience with this company

Love their products. Glad they took care of you. I have the speed belt system and it's been a great product.

Hatch

This makes me feel even more secure, after ordering a used (read: like new) Retrospective 30 off Amazon.

That's very cool. I've always admired their bags and it's nice to hear of their great service.

I love my Think Tank bag and it is nice to hear that they look after their customers. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back