Over the roof

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
This was taken from a 2nd story window on the backside of my house.... 15 second exposure, I thought it looked pretty cool.

overtheroof.jpg

Hey, I was looking at your site. The auto show pictures you have.... which year was that and where? I was at the one in Dallas this year and took almost the exact same picture you did with the RX-8 symbol. I was like hey.... I know that picture!

I like this one, too, but I somehow miss some more of the street lights towards the bottom that your photo only hints at because of the roof in the foreground. OK, you do call your photo "over the roof", so there is a theme there, but the black block of the very roof cuts a part off that my eyes would like to see - in contrast to the night sky.

Not that I were THE best one to critique anyone's photos, of all people, so these are just my two cents....

LaFoto said:
I like this one, too, but I somehow miss some more of the street lights towards the bottom that your photo only hints at because of the roof in the foreground. OK, you do call your photo "over the roof", so there is a theme there, but the black block of the very roof cuts a part off that my eyes would like to see - in contrast to the night sky.

Not that I were THE best one to critique anyone's photos, of all people, so these are just my two cents....

very true, i wish i could have had a better view...but that's the only window in the back of my house so i didn't have any choice... but i definately agree with what you're saying

Most reactions

Back