www.km3k.com
Over the water:
broodingsky.jpg

*EDIT*
Trying to improve on the one above :?
darksky.jpg

Over the snow:
footsteps.jpg

I am trying to learn to use curves rather than simply brightness/contrast since it seems to allow for a lot more fine tweaking.

Not sure if the first one is too dark, i was trying to make a "brooding sky" with it.

Thanks for looking :cool:

Nyt, both are great shots!!! I think the top may be a bit dark but my monitor at work has glacoma so I'm not too sure. The bottom looks great though but it also has a lot more white in it.

Nice work, the water shot is a little dark for me. You have this much snow on the ground in Buffalo already? We have yet to see a good fall in the Toronto area yet.

Eric

Nice, #1 is little on the dark side, like sky, but blackness of the water seems a little overwhelming

#2 ditto on the comments

AIRIC said:
Nice work, the water shot is a little dark for me. You have this much snow on the ground in Buffalo already? We have yet to see a good fall in the Toronto area yet.

Eric

yep, last night we got our first real snow fall..... not a TON, but enough to cover the ground and and still there now :)

thanks for all the comments, i'm gunna try and fix the top one though

Nytmair said:
AIRIC said:

Eric

yep, last night we got our first real snow fall..... not a TON, but enough to cover the ground and and still there now :)

still waiting for snow here :cry:

i like these a bunch! i perfer the first water post as i tend to lean towards the dramatic side at times. the low angle of the water adds to the mood and the sky following the shore line also works well! nice work!

thanks! i still like the 1st water shot better too, but I still don't love it...i know it has potential, i just can't seem to get it right yet :?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back