Overgrown

curly

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FH000007copy.jpg

If the bench were older and more worn and the plant were more intrusive and vine like, I think this pic would go from interesting to fantastic. I like the DOF, I wonder if a slightly lower angle would do anything, I'm talkin just a hair. But what do I know lol Good shot

Agree with MHarvey on all points.
Regardless, this image is very good. Again, liking the DOF on this one.
It almost seems as if you sit on the bench, the plants will engulf you and pull you in :) Yeah Ive seen too many horror movies, heh.

Nice.

If the bench were older and more worn and the plant were more intrusive and vine like, I think this pic would go from interesting to fantastic. I like the DOF, I wonder if a slightly lower angle would do anything, I'm talkin just a hair. But what do I know lol Good shot

x2

Agree with MHarvey on all points.
Regardless, this image is very good. Again, liking the DOF on this one.
It almost seems as if you sit on the bench, the plants will engulf you and pull you in :) Yeah Ive seen too many horror movies, heh.

Nice.

whats the move were the plants ate everyone? The Ruins? :lol:

thanks guys!

and yeah it is The Ruins

How are you able to get that soft sunlight? I can't seem to get the harsh sunlight out of my pictures.

How are you able to get that soft sunlight? I can't seem to get the harsh sunlight out of my pictures.

if i recall correctly, I think this was taken late afternoon.. and it was pretty shady where i took the pictures that day.

Most reactions

Back