Oxford 21st October Meetup

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Well, it's been nearly two weeks since the last UK meet, and I was just looking at the local news.

On Saturday October 21st, the local animal rights group are having a national march and rally in Oxford against the animal research lab that is being built.

I'm not really interested in what your politics are about this, but I thought it would be an ideal opportunity for a spot of photojournalism practice - along with a few beers, and the beautiful backdrop of Oxford to fill the quiet moments.

The group are committed to peaceful protest, however there is a chance that some of the more extremist groups could get involved, and so you pays your money and takes your chance if you want to come.

Any takers sign in below, and we'll arrange it.

Hey, it could just be you and me, I could keep you under my stairs if you like, and call you Harry!

Maybe the Reading contingent would be up for it, it's only half an hour away for them - plus magic monkey who lives here.

Come on boys and girls, live a little dangerously (or a lot dangerously if it all goes t!ts up)

I work saturdays but if you ever wanted to meetup on a sunday count me in. I'll PM hoppy & foto-graffic

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
:er: I challenge the first part of this statement. Define work?

standing in a camera shop conning you, I mean giving you great deals on camera equipment, by the way I've got the motordrive for your EOS 1DS MKII ;)

Hahaha, animal rights in Oxford! Are they from Cambridge originally? ;)

Show your reportage photos in the photojournalism forum afterwards. I'm interested in this topic.

i think i can make it for this one as well....what time shud this one be aprox....??
i am game for the beer too.... haha

Well the rally and march start at 12 noon according to the speak website, I live here so can make any time (so long as it's after daybreak!!)

So the time depends on who else is coming and what time they can get here - 10am is normally a good guide for a meet-up time.

You still coming Rob?

Most reactions

Back