Oxford 21st October Meetup

well I'd like to come along if you guys don't mind, so long as we can stay away from that Jim bloke, he's a nasty peice of work!

Right, one week to go - till the 21st, if (and I mean if) anyone is confirming they want to come, stick your names below then we can organise a meeting place.

Ben, who's Jim?

I'd like to try and make this but won't be able to confirm until Thurs/Friday

too bad I am in Germany . would like to come as I like oxford ... :)

Whoa, some response!!

Kunal, How are you going to come to Oxford? Let me know and I'll give you any advice you need - the Oxford Tube (bus) is probably the easiest way for you as you're in Colindale, it stops at Hillingdon station, so if you can get there, you can get the bus. or it runs from Victoria, Marble Arch, Notting Hill gate.

Hair Bear, would be great if you can make it - let me know.

Alex, you could get Ryanair to Stansted return for €57.75 so feel free! ;)

I'll try and get hold of Magicmonkey to see if he's still up for it, and see if Rob really wants to come or if it was just the mention of beer that turned his head. Nitefly - are you up for it?

I'm thinking maybe a 10am kick off at or near Gloucester Green coach station.

tempra said:
Alex, you could get Ryanair to Stansted return for €57.75 so feel free! ;)

I know! And there is also AirBerlin, which I always use to get to Stansted ;)

But the date is too close to my departure to Mexico .. so no chance this time :(

Hmmm, photogs are looking pretty thin on the ground for this one - just me and Kunal I think, unless anyone else wants to join in - 10am at Gloucester Green coach station, let me know!

Sorry I'm out. I got 12000 words to write for Monday and I'm not sure I can get them all done Sunday!!!!!

Oh dear, those are MANY words!!!

If only Oxford weren't so far away with that tiny stretch of water in between. I'd be there. And if only to meet you again and Kunal for the first time!!! So just be assured I'll be there in mind and heart. OK?

LaFoto said:
Oh dear, those are MANY words!!!
Don't tell me that, I've convinced myself I can get it done for the first assesment on Monday night!!!!

hey guys....really wanna meet photographers here in london so would have loved to come but i guess with wat tempra tells me its really far from where i am....any other day i would have come but this sat. is "Diwali".....its a big festival for hindus....its as big as christmas for most of u guys there....so i dont think i'll be able to make it....1st i thought it might be somewhere on the tube map....haha....sorry guys.....
and thx tempra for all the help...it was really nice of u....
sorry again

since i wont be able to make it and this thread is amongst the london photographers.....can i ask u guys to plz plz plz try n do something in london sometime soon....i'll try n make it for the nov. meet up but can anyone make a plan before that....
i dont mind going out to shoot with just one photographer maybe on a weekend.....i am really missing my group from india...those guys r shooting even more often since the time i have left....:( :( :(

heh, no worries, it looks like it's going to be a pretty wet weekend anyways, half the county was flooded this morning and it's supposed to start raining again tonight.

Good job we have a hosepipe ban!

well you could always come to Reading and watch hard at work :lol:

Most reactions

Back