OXFORD OCTOBER 19th

I figured we could meet up at the train station, as quite a few will be coming in with me from my house - so they shouldn't get lost, and two or three are coming in via train - plus it's on the edge of town, so would be a nice walk in plus we can get a cuppa if we have to wait

We managed to split up into two groups at Euston once... :mrgreen:

No. I'm sadly proud of the dirt it got. I even cleaned a patch to put on another sticker and deliberately left the rest dirty. I will wash it at the end of the month...

We managed to split up into two groups at Euston once... :mrgreen:
Yeah, but at least we managed to stay together for three minutes before we split up :mrgreen:

Euston it ain't ;)
Yeh, it'll be pretty hard to be split up at the station - it's quite small and only 1 entrance "as far as I know (disclaimer!)" ;)

Hey fellas, looks like I won't be able to make it. It's a shame but oh well.

No worries Roky, thanks for letting us know

Brought the list forward to this page - any more?

The list

Myself
Sandie (my mrs)
lostprophet
ferny
becky
lil lou
plasticspanner
alex b
nynfortoo
gela
hertz

Last edited:
Yeh, it'll be pretty hard to be split up at the station - it's quite small and only 1 entrance "as far as I know (disclaimer!)" ;)

You can run along the track and jump off the bridge!

Yeah, for those who are arriving from London / Reading when you get off the train, come over the bridge to the main station building and we'll be either in there or just outside depending on the weather or if we're late ;)

What Tony meant to say is we'll be in the cafe drinking coffee!!!

What time are we meeting at your house Tony? & what time(ish) are we heading home?

We should be leaving here around 9:30, but if people are going to get here early there might be some sausage butties and tea knocking about.

as for going home, Becky has a 7.30 train, but I doubt if Sandie will be about till 7.30 so it's up to you guys really - if I stay in town then she can lead you back to your cars although it's not difficult to get to.

im sorry, but this has all fallen through last minute, as im working tomorrow i got a lot of assessment work i need to do over the weekend :(

this has really annoyed me and i wanted to come so much..

i spose see you next time

im sorry, but this has all fallen through last minute, as im working tomorrow i got a lot of assessment work i need to do over the weekend :(

this has really annoyed me and i wanted to come so much..

i spose see you next time

Sorry to hear that Duncan - next time mate!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back