Packages - What do you include?

annml

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you sell packages? And what do you include in them? I'd like to put together packages for my clients, except I'm not entirely sure what sizes are best to include ....

Any thoughts? suggestions? what sizes do people want in a package?

I'm also going to be doing "Picture Day" at a couple of Dance Studios this summer and the dance teachers would like me to include package pricing ... What sizes do you think would be good to include in a dance package?

It's hard to come up with an answer without knowing your area's market. Plus I know nothing about shooting for a dance studio. My suggestion is to Google your location and 'photography' and have a look at what others are offering around your area.

Try to anticipate the needs of your customers. It might go something like this:

Something for home, a print for each grandparent, maybe something for the office, aunts and uncles....

Try Googleing for services in your area and see what everyone else is doing. You can decide to go out and be different as some others have done (I offer this Because I don't know you not because of anything you have said :) ) but remember that successful businesses have all been shaped by their market places far more than their owners.

Mike

Thanks for the great suggestions :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back