paid and published!

ajmall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photodrew.co.uk
hey people, i've just spent the last week in the scottish highlands quite litterally in the middle of nowhere! the scenary was absolutely awesome and i now have a back log of 10 films to put on cd!

however, on my return i did the usual email check and found i was being paid £150 for a shot of the england rugby team i took on their victory parade in london last december! i'm very chuffed as its my first sold photograph and i'm a 1st yr degree student!

Congratulations!
Great start to your career.

Congrats...most first time earners get paid in copies. Real cash...man that's something.

thats good for morale aj nice result ! thats the picture
we were discussing a few weeks back yes?

can you say what type of 'buyer' it was? what will
it be used for

:0)

thanks everyone. it's for a year book some company produce. they needed a photo to suit a page with Victory on the title.

i have the shot on villagephotos but i don't know if it will work. if it doesn't, click the link for a smaller b&w version on my site.

thanks

england02.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/slrphotography2004/englandparadephotobw.JPG

nice one. like we were discussing, a visual metaphor with shelf life.
how have your highlands photos turned btw, any gems ?

weeeell, i still have them undeveloped! along with my other 10 or so films. only problem i've mixed them up as they're all pretty much the same film!

i'm just gonna take a few today to get done. i know one of the films that is of scotland coz i used fuji realia 100. never used it before, anyone know if its good???

Most reactions

Back