Painting the sky - Airshow pictures

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought Id do a quick spam. These things move pretty fast :lol: I was havin a hard time tryna keep up.

221_2116.jpg

222_2300_hnf_130.jpg

220_2089.jpg

223_2306.jpg

221_2169_hnf_130.jpg

223_2381_hnf_130.jpg

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

choice, sis! i like the old timey yellow biplane, very colourful. and you must have either had a good telephoto or that jet was flying pretty bloody low in number three! thanks for sharing, mmp!

Cool! Two airshow posts in one weekend for me to see. Excellent capture of the F-15 with a hint of afterburner. Again, I really like the Stearman biplane, excellent lighting. The first two Blue Angel pics are from the same loop, the line-abreast formations one of the hardest to do good.

Eric

Thanks everyone, it was a pretty cool day for our lil' ol' spot here in Montana. I spent a lot of the day sitting in my seat thinking wow I really like the planes that make the funny patterns in the sky :lol:.

My beau is quite a plane and history buff, so I actually learnt a fair bit (when I was listening), seeing them in real life is so much cooler though! The accountant from his (my fiance's) work is/was an old mustang pilot from back in Vietnam so on the Saturday they had the old codger go up with the blue angels and the pilot let him fly a time or two when they werent in formation. I think my favorites were the warbirds though, just seems amazing how something that huge manages to stay up in the big blue sky.

:thumbup: Excellent shots. All of these are really cool. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back