Palace

Mo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.themotec.com
Hi,
This is a picture of the Belvedere palace in Austria. I have more galleries, free user galleries, forums, and other stuff at my site at www.themotec.com/photo (New design.) Anyway, what do you think of the picture?
Belvedere%202.jpg

I've now posted a bigger version. The previous was 400x300, now its 600x450.

I think it's at an angle that makes me want to sit at my desk with my head tilted to one side... thats quite weird... Other than that nce foreground detail, but a shame about the sky.

What exactly do you mean about the angle?

But anyway, this was just a draft shot that I took that turned out ok, not one I actually wanted too look good.

Scurra said:
I think it's at an angle that makes me want to sit at my desk with my head tilted to one side... thats quite weird... Other than that nce foreground detail, but a shame about the sky.

yeah same with me

Mo said:
What exactly do you mean about the angle?

But anyway, this was just a draft shot that I took that turned out ok, not one I actually wanted too look good.

it looks like the building is slanted to the right a little, maybe if you crop some of of the left of the pic. to make the distance from the edge of the building to the end of the photo the same that it is on the left it wouldn't look as slanted, still a nice shot but theres so much you can do in Photoshop to make this a great shot, should post it in the before and after theme with some crops IMHO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back