Panasonic DMC-FZ5

millyb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been looking through the different digital cameras out there and I think I have decided on the Panasonic DMC-FZ5.
Does anyone own this camera, if so what do you think of it?
Also I was wondering the best place to buy it from, it is about £240 on Amazon.
Does any one know whether you can take moving shots with out it turning out blurry?
So please tell me what you think of this camera and is it suitable for a beginner?
Oh and one more thing can you take the card to one of those kodac printer tings in boots and get your pics printed out?
Thanks and sorry for rabbiting on,
milly

I own this camera milly. However, I haven't used it since I bought my dslr. Doesn't mean it's not a good camera, I was just limited on how I could shoot. It is very, very light and small! The battery life is great also.

Does any one know whether you can take moving shots with out it turning out blurry?
The anti-shake is second to none! But the anti-shake does not work for moving images. If you are panning a moving image, you still risk blur. That's true with any camera. If you have enough light, and set your shutter speed as high as possible, then it will help eliminate blur also. If you're asking if it has the ability to stop motion, yes.

So please tell me what you think of this camera and is it suitable for a beginner?
It's a great camera for a beginner! It allows you to shoot in auto, but is almost fully manual. There is no manual focus or zoom however.

Oh and one more thing can you take the card to one of those kodac printer tings in boots and get your pics printed out?
Don't know what *boots* is, but it used a secure digital (SD) card. Almost any commercial lab that has a Kodak type picture maker should be able to read your card.

thanks for your reply, it has been really helpfull. :D

I have decided to go ahead and buy the camera :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back