Panders *may not be work safe* NN girl

TheBodyShot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Since the other thread got turned into an argument over trash vs art...I figured I'd try again. Please only contructive criticism here. If it's not your thing, I don't need to know that.

Also by DJ Bynum [email protected]

14.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

28.jpg

8.jpg

see full set here

Thanks in advance,
Tom

I've looked through these and the ones on the site, and I think all in all I like the b&w shots much more than the color. Maybe it's due in part to my monitor's calibration, but the color ones look like they're lit oddly or the white balance is off or something. In some respects they almost look like video camera still captures.

I really like the 2nd one in this series, but I think it loses just the tiniest bit by the hair being cropped at the bottom of the frame.

I like the 1st. I like the light play. I like it's cropping. I like the pose. I like the model's expression.

Don't care for the others.

Can't judge the artistic merits but she's a very attractive lady!

This series has a sense of theme that helps hold it together a lot better than the previous post, but they aren't as exciting ( photographically that is :wink: ) to me. In these the interest lies more in the sexiness of the woman, the photos are more mundane. I liked the off-beat lighting in the previous pics.

The focus is better in these, although some get soft. Some with the close-ups of the head look too wide angle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back