Panoramic I made today

LeeDogg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I've had my Digital Cam since Christmas and never tried the PhotoStitch until tonight. It turned out a lot better then I expected, minus the poor picture quality. It's about 10 pics taken at the river near my house. After seeing how well it worked I cant wait until this weekend so I can go get some High Res. pics on a bright day. :D
download.php

very cool indeed!

only problem is, its massive! my mouse hand got a cramp scrolling to the right ;) . I had the view the picture in sections, but it looks like that photostitch thing i pretty cool!

Do you have a smaller version of the pic?

cheers!

vonnagy said:
very cool indeed!

My mouse hand got a cramp scrolling to the right ;) .

Do you have a smaller version of the pic?

cheers!

:D lol, yea I guess it is a little big, I resized it a bit for you, hope thats better. Cheers!
download.php

I like it but it seems as though there's a segment missing, is this so?

It seems as though the ends won't quite meet, check out the ducks (?) on the edge of the water on the far left, there's no trace of them on the right and the trees are missing as well.

mrsid99 said:
It seems as though the ends won't quite meet, check out the ducks (?) on the edge of the water on the far left, there's no trace of them on the right and the trees are missing as well.

Oh I see what you mean, I never did the full circle, I was'nt trying to make the ends meet. Maybe next time I'll try doing that. :D

It's still massive. Can we have a version that fits on 800x600...?

Aaron

Most reactions

Back