Panoramic Printing

Palgie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shootex.com
Hey guys,

I need some advice and abit of help,

I am trying to get a photo printed or atleast get a quote on a photo of mine, but its been cut to a abnormal size, after seeing a website that did Panoramic prints i changed the size to 4ft x 2ft which was perfect after i got the quote i went to checkout and found the website only shipped to the US and im in the UK and i was looking and i cant find anyone who can print any size around that and im worried im not going to be able to get it printed does anyone know any printing companys that deal with that size i would be very very greatful.

Also does anyone know how to change the photo dpi as its my first time printing a photo :blushing:.

Thanks alot,

Palgie.

Also does anyone know how to change the photo dpi as its my first time printing a photo
DPI is a printer setting...did you mean Pixels per Inch (PPI)?

In Photoshop, go into the image size control and you can change the size in pixels. For printing, you will want about 300 PPI...so for a 2' x 4' image...you would need 7200 x 14400 pixels...which is an absolutely huge digital image. When you find a lab that will make large prints...ask them what to do. They may not require an image with 300 PPI...and/or they may have better software for enlarging the file.

Yeh sorry as i said first time printing ;)

I ment PPI sorry.

Thanks for the advice i have found a few enlarging companys just none that deal with my size or some that are far too expensive for the actual size, I changed the resolution for it to 300 and it was very big so i changed it back and its still 300 PPI is that ok?

Palgie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back