Panoramic Prints

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if there was anywhere special that people use to get prints of this type if they do at all.

I was looking around on mpix (what I usually use for large prints) and other websites but they don't have specific panoramic option. I was thinking about just ordering it with the white border and cutting it myself. Best method?

Thanks for the input.

I use a local lab that will print anything from 44" to 500' long. They are located in Euclid Ohio and they will DHL/UPS.

http://www.aprilimaging.com/

They work mostly with school photo companies, so you won't see a fancy website or price list, but they do a great job, and are priced very reasonably.

I use Costco for prints from 12" high to however long you need it

I didn't even think to look into any local labs.

I could just run over to Euclid its not more than 25-30 minutes from my house. There are a couple good local places here in Toledo too that I am going to check out.

Thanks for the input.

I use Costco for prints from 12" high to however long you need it

They'll print longer than 18" at your Costco? How'd you manage that - just talk with them and ask? Or do you have some "in" with the manager?

Will, if you decide to run to April Color, they are just off of Rt 90 at E 222 st. Go north about a mile and they are on the left.

Cool should be an easy drive then. I live about 2 miles from 90.

They'll print longer than 18" at your Costco? How'd you manage that - just talk with them and ask? Or do you have some "in" with the manager?
my Costco also offers 12x36 prints as a standard print size, but not online

-- I was thinking about just ordering it with the white border and cutting it myself.---
I’ve done that too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back