Panoramic?

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.furyofnaturephotography.com
I attempted to take multiple photos of one room and stitch them together manually to get a fuller view of the room. Although it didn't line up the way I had hoped, I thought it was interesting.
I this an effective method in revealing the space to you, the viewer. Or should I stick to photo stitching software?
Thanks.
_KA

FullRoom.jpg

FuryofNature said:
... Or should I stick to photo stitching software?

No :D !!!

Leave this one as it is!
This is an interesting variety to the orderly stitched together panoramic photos.
Has some more "collage-characteristics" to it, but it works fine with a band's rehearsal room, I think! Kind of "cluttered" photo of a cluttered room... works fine by me! I like it!

Ditto to what LaFoto said!

I like the photo-collage lots. It looks lifely and dynamic. The multiple perspectives give it an artistic, cubism-like look. And it does reveal just enough of the room to keep your inner eye busy putting everything in place. I say keep it. :)

fury!!! this is BADASSS!!!!!!

NEEDS TO BE ON THE INSIDE OF A CD COVER!!!!!

great workdude!

it looks very good, especially the joints. only thing the software could have over your collage so to speak is the idea of tinting theprints differently so as to actually see the different pictures, in your they kinda melt into one another which is great but i liked that efffect a bit better.

but in the end it remains kick ass! :D

Cool work. I've done several like this in the past. you should try doing it from extreme angles. I climbed on top of a house and shot a party of friends in one's backyard. I got everyone in it but it was a bit fisheyed. They loved it and I gave the complete work to th ehost later on for her birthday. i also took a roll using a half frame 35mm (72shots) of the interior of a van we were travelling in at the time. I think i got every square inch of the inside of that thing. A pain to try to piece together though. crazy fun stuff. post more!!

Wow, photo stitching here would be a real crime. This is awesome.

Most reactions

Back