Paparazzi

JonnyVPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
Okay so, im really broke and live in an area where there is a corrup Mayor whos just totally F--ing my town over..... it may be a good idea for me to do some paparazzi work... but is that a more freelance thing or can I get a secret sponser for that..... and if i were to shoot some wonderful pictures of him "Fixing our town" can i get some mooocha for it or just public recognition as teh guy who brought hte mayor down????? this sounds like a stupid idea ... but im desperate

Hmm.. well, I'm curious as to what you're planning to capture on film that would be jaw-dropping and unravel a municipality leaders corruption?

I would imagine you'll be doing it as a freelance venture. Then if you get something juicy, you'd be able to sell it to your local/state media for big bucks. But you have to capture something amazing (a la Kate Moss..) for that I would imagine.

I wish you much luck! Money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure isn't a happy thing to be living with debts and bills, and no way to cover them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back