mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PLANT1.jpg
shot directly onto a piece of rc #3 enlarging paper. processed hot and as a contact print for six minutes. scanned then worked in editor.

Freaky! I like the rumpled look of the paper, and it's a fun little image. :thumbup:

I'm not a big fan of computerized coloring. You did well I think except for me the green is just a little "hot".

Cool print! :D

I knew you werent a computer color fan and thats okay. It isnt crupled paper it was nice an flat the background is screwy stucco wall. The negative is interesting because it give a reasonably sharp very low detail negative.

Very much like an antique lens even more antique than the one i used.

mysteryscribe said:
I knew you werent a computer color fan and thats okay. It isnt crupled paper it was nice an flat the background is screwy stucco wall. The negative is interesting because it give a reasonably sharp very low detail negative.

Very much like an antique lens even more antique than the one i used.
Ha! I should have inspected the background more closely. I like all of your still life images that I've seen so far. You have a way of assembling items of good visual interest - I admire it, cause I've hated every still life I've attempted. Mine always come off posed and trite to me. :oops:

mysteryscribe said:
It a curse... I was taught photography by a painter. Everything I do is contrived. Weston is an icon to me the pepper thing you know.
:lol: I do know! A blessing or a curse, who's to say? ;) I would think if you liked shooting still lifes, you had the best training possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back