Paranormal

Here we go again!! LOL!!! ...This is the basement where my DD does ballet. Just an "FYI", this is the same basement where I took the apple wallpaper/door shots.

This part of the basement is near the underneath of the stage area. (My 5 year old son was with me, and creeped out, so I couldn't explore too much!) Anyway...right under the stage area, it looks like a bunch of rubble...I didn't get close enough to it.

Oddly, this "room" was accessible to me through a sort of "window" cut out in the wall. There are small windows all around the basement, and in this room I got a small amount of light (from behind me), as seen at botton right of photo. I was going to use my flash...only because I couldn't really see in. But, it didn't go off...I expect becasue of the light coming in behind me??

At first I thought this was maybe a reflection....but then I noticed what appears to me to be movement (from left to right?)!

All I did was "enhance" and brighten the photo.

I don't know...tell me what you think!

(P.S. This building is owned by the church next door, which also has a graveard--the graveyard where I took the photo of the "HOLE"!! LOL!!)

100_3998basementLeslieHall.jpg

Judging from the EXIF data this makes things interesting! No flash, shot at 125/f8 at ISO 160.

Yeah, you could have something here.

Judging from the EXIF data this makes things interesting! No flash, shot at 125/f8 at ISO 160.

Yeah, you could have something here.

Eek!! ..You think so!?? :D (I thought you were going to post something...squashing all my hopes!! ;))

Next time...I might see if I can get closer to the area under the stage! And mabe investigate this area further!!

:mrgreen:

Eek!! ..You think so!?? :D (I thought you were going to post something...squashing all my hopes!! ;))

:lol:

Nah, if I see something that doesn't make sense, then I'll say it. Most orb pictures are taken with digital cameras and flash. And most (about 99.9%) are either dust particles (whitheish round/oval blobs) or rain drops (brilliant trailing orbs). The one in your picture doesn't go with either of the above conditions, hence I find it interesting.

Awaiting for more pictures...

I played a bit with the curves and this is what I see...(click on thumbnail)

Check if that light is not a reflection of sorts. It seems a bit too straight and rectangular.

Attachments

• $100_3998basementLeslieHall.jpg
    $100_3998basementLeslieHall.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 199
I played a bit with the curves and this is what I see...(click on thumbnail)

Check if that light is not a reflection of sorts. It seems a bit too straight and rectangular.

The "light"? The light in question? ..You think it might just be a reflection after all? OK, but I still see what appears to me to be movement?? :confused: (My monitor is on the dark side too, if that makes any difference?)

Well....if I'm brave enough (LOL!) I'll check it out some more next week!!

:wink:

Thanks, I appreciate you checking it out for me! ..And, of course, I always appreciate the honesty!! ;)

Looks like an old bottle, possibly.

Okay, here's a couple of pics that were captured on my property by the motion-activated outdoor camera (for game spotting purposes). The last few months, it's been picking up some strange stuff. Now, I'm wondering about the possibility of the paranormal aspect. I do not have any photo manipulating program such as PhotoShop and only crop or enlarge to view the photos in more detail. I have more to follow. Thanks for your attention and comments.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/GrayReb/ghost1-2.jpg

ghost1-2.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/GrayReb/whitefigureenlarged.jpg
whitefigureenlarged.jpg

AUGmarkedphoto.jpg

Grey I don't really see any conclusive forms of any apparitions in those, I must say. It looks to me of light and color patterns, and I just don't see any spiritual apparitions in them. :scratch:

Managed to capture a couple while taking random shots at night from my deck. Dismiss them if you will, but no one was trampling around the yard to kick up dust or particulates. And, I don't believe they're bugs. Here's one. Anyway, your critique is always welcome and appreciated.

DSC00664.jpg

Check out this one; there seems to be a full-figured woman sitting at the picnic table; I see a solid white seated image with arms crossed in front, looking away from the camera; captured by the outdoor motion-activated camera set up to spot deer. It was activated for a reason. Does anybody see what I see? You have to look closely through the slats of

the arbor as well as the vines.
seatedwhitefigure-1.jpg

Gray, the first picture has dust floating, even if you don't see it with the naked eye. Try to duplicate it with a 35mm camera (film) or using no flash. Second picture is indeed interesting... ;)

Grey, your second picture has me intrigued. What is that!

Managed to capture a couple while taking random shots at night from my deck. Dismiss them if you will, but no one was trampling around the yard to kick up dust or particulates. And, I don't believe they're bugs. Here's one. Anyway, your critique is always welcome and appreciated.

DSC00664.jpg

Again, orbs are orbs. As you look to the right and upper right corner, you can see very vivid reflections of the window glass. This can make for many types of light and flash feedbacks, and that would then be a beam or orb of pure energy, nothing more. So, if you see an orb, just take it with a grain of salt. Orbs are debunked pretty easy a lot of the time, and 99.99% of the time, are NOT paranormal in nature.

Most reactions

Back