Paranormal

It's a bird...a plane....?????? What is that??? This was taken a while ago in early evening (around 6pm), and no flash was used??

100_3168whatisthis.jpg

2. Same photo, cropped in a bit...

100_3168whatisthiscloseup.jpg

:shock:

It looks like something flying, possibly a bird or an insect.

A magnification of the crop and an outline added... Seems like a possible bird. I don't know...

Attachments

• $100_3168whatisthiscloseup.jpg
    $100_3168whatisthiscloseup.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 182
LOL, It almost looks like it has a bird head, but would it really be transparent if it was an actual bird?

LOL, It almost looks like it has a bird head, but would it really be transparent if it was an actual bird?

Yes, if the shutter speed was 1/60 or slower. Then the film/CCD would only register a blur and not a solid body. ;)

I do infact see a face there, Art. If you look closely enough you will see that the long, top section appears to be a hat, and the eyes and face can be seen right below it. It appears that he is prehaps in mid flight when you closed the shutter.

Nice job.

I so want to believe in this sort of thing. It's just that I've never experienced any of it. And I've gone looking....to no avail. :(

I used to live in NC, in Manteo. If you want to have a for sure paranormal experience, go to the Outer Banks. Check out some of the abandoned life saving stations, but don't get caught. Almost all them are haunted.

Stay frosty.

Mitica, and anyone else interested....just an update on the photo I posted above... on 10-19-08. It was taken in the basement of an old building belonging to a church, which is next door, as is a cemetary. Anyway....as you can see in the photo I thought I might have "caught" something on film. When I went back to take more pics, and made sure my flash was on, I discovered that the white blurr in question was actually a slight reflection on some sort of ?? metal duct work.

...Ah, well.......

;O)

Mitica, and anyone else interested....just an update on the photo I posted above... on 10-19-08. It was taken in the basement of an old building belonging to a church, which is next door, as is a cemetary. Anyway....as you can see in the photo I thought I might have "caught" something on film. When I went back to take more pics, and made sure my flash was on, I discovered that the white blurr in question was actually a slight reflection on some sort of ?? metal duct work.

...Ah, well.......

;O)

Almost always there seems to be an explanation for a photo which seems to be out of the 'normal'... ;)

That being said, I have to recognize the fact that there are unexplainable photos, such as the one I have seen on a recent trip to the Vulture Mine. This place is definitely haunted, an abandoned mine in the heart of Arizona, where there were 18 hangings for stealing gold and such. The managers of the place (one can visit it) showed me a picture of a dilapidated shack taken by a couple a few years ago (disposable film camera). In front of the shack, by the door, was a male figure (torso but no legs) looking straight into the camera from about 70 yards away. No one could make out the facial expression but you got this feeling of being looked at from afar.

The managers have told me about a nearby house which is also haunted. The lights turn on and off sometimes at night. Mind you, the house has no electricity nor a generator...

Ooooh do you have any photos of this place. Where is Vulture mine? It sounds facinating!

Ooooh do you have any photos of this place. Where is Vulture mine? It sounds facinating!

I do but no ghosts... The Vulture Mine is about 12 miles from the city of Wickenburg, Arizona. If you google map Vulture Mine you'll find it.

They are open for weekends, 7am-5pm but call ahead to make sure.

Most reactions

Back