Parent's Christmas Presents

ABlythe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.blythephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, so my mom and dad asked me to take some photos of them with their Christmas gifts my aunt purchased them. You'll noticed the first photograph is of my dad in the process of removing the bow before unwrapping his gift (my mom reuses the gift bows.) The reason I felt this was a good capture was because it shows the gift tag on the present from my aunt, my dad's sister. The second photograph is of my mom in the kitchen cooking Christmas dinner while using the gift she received. I almost felt like the photograph with my mother would be something you see on a website advertising that product. Nonetheless, I felt like they both turned out quite nice, however I wanted to turn to you guys for advice and comments.

Also, let me know which crop of the photograph with my mother do you like the best?

So let me have it!

1)
IMG_6217_2.jpg

2)
IMG_6383_2.jpg

3)
IMG_6383_2_1.jpg

Are my photographs that repulsing? This is my second posting of photos for critique, and both have went without a reply. No news is good news maybe?

These are pretty nice snapshots but, IMO, they are more more suited as memory shots than for critique as 'photographs.'

These are pretty nice snapshots but, IMO, they are more more suited as memory shots than for critique as 'photographs.'

Thank you for taking time to reply. The reason I placed these photos in the section is because I'm sending these to my aunt, and I want everyone that sees these photos to have a good impression of me. That's the main reason I asked for a critique.

Thanks folks!

They should make great gifts.
I would however crop them to standard sizes so, in case they frame them, they can buy standard frames and not go to the expense of custom frames.

mamayi8.jpg

Most reactions

Back