Paris?

N'Kolor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please give me your feedback of these photos and let me know which you like best and why.

1993570771_811b68b274_o.jpg

1993572057_2bd652dc42_o.jpg

1994374910_e003ff58f9_o.jpg

I like the first one only.
Vignetting helps balance the shot. The warm colour makes it inviting.

2nd cold and harsh.
3rd is the sky you'll see everyday in Paris and so it's been seen a zillion times before.

Nice collage Mike.

I like the first one as well. The biggest problem with this shot is that it's actually in Las Vegas.

Well of course it is Vegas, that is why it's called "Paris?". So why is that a problem?

Ha. I was going to say so, Hamster, now you took the words out of my mouth. :D
I would think they rarely have days like that in PARIS (Capital of France) - such clear blue skies are more the exception, less the rule.

And still ... if it weren't for the noise that post processing brought about in the first, also I would say a full-hearted YES to it. I like the first because of the glow and the blackness against which stands the fake Tour Eiffel, and I like the fairly bland colour version because of its absense of noise.

Well of course it is Vegas, that is why it's called "Paris?". So why is that a problem?

I was actually just trying to be funny, but I guess I should know better.

Ha. I was going to say so, Hamster, now you took the words out of my mouth. :D
I would think they rarely have days like that in PARIS (Capital of France) - such clear blue skies are more the exception, less the rule.

I guess it was just my bad luck :greenpbl:
paristower.jpg

Bad luck indeed. Look at those thin veils of clouds. Eh? Eh? See them? So there :greenpbl: ! No the Vegas-sky in comparison...........!!! :idea:

Hey, let's not hijack this thread! (The one and only time I ever was in Paris was in BRILLIANT, albeit very cold (!) weather, too, but I guess that was even before many of you here were born).

i like the second one ,
best picture , black and white suits there so good !

Damn, I was hoping for Paris Hilton. Nice photo anyway though:)

Most reactions

Back