Park Bench

wonderful shot tuna, great eye for these kind of images :thumbup:

Another very interesting shot. ^^What they said. If I may ask, what camera and lens were used here? Film I assume? The grain especially in the sky is very pleasing.

great shot tuna, love your photos... :thumbup:

Wow. Thanks to all for your very kind comments - I'm glad you liked this one.

crawdaddio said:
Another very interesting shot. ^^What they said. If I may ask, what camera and lens were used here? Film I assume? The grain especially in the sky is very pleasing.

Leica IIIc, 50/3.5 Elmar, Kodak TMax400.

A little background and explanation for this image - what appealed to me most about the scene were the gradient similarities within a harmonious composition. As this was shot on the go, I appreciated that most during post-processing - and complemented it by keeping the tonal differences in the foreground to a minimum, allowing the backdrop to be the contrast - which ended up in an overall flattened perspective. Thus the appearance of a "stage backdrop" effect. I found it to be a curious look...

Tuna

Your a pro with the compsition. I love it....

Tuna said:
Wow. Thanks to all for your very kind comments - I'm glad you liked this one.

Leica IIIc, 50/3.5 Elmar, Kodak TMax400.

A little background and explanation for this image - what appealed to me most about the scene were the gradient similarities within a harmonious composition. As this was shot on the go, I appreciated that most during post-processing - and complemented it by keeping the tonal differences in the foreground to a minimum, allowing the backdrop to be the contrast - which ended up in an overall flattened perspective. Thus the appearance of a "stage backdrop" effect. I found it to be a curious look...

Tuna

I was going to ask if that was a stage backdrop

Always a pleasure to see your work on here tuna

Most reactions

Back