Photos NOT OK to edit
some park pictures!

April172004009bw-vi.jpg

April172004005bw-vi.jpg

April172004021bw-vi.jpg

April172004014bw-vi.jpg

April172004026bw-vi.jpg

April172004024-vi.jpg

Danalec99, the pics aren't showing up. Check the URL, maybe it's something easy.

Edit: shouldn't that have http://[b]www[/b]?

Not Neve said:
Danalec99, the pics aren't showing up. Check the URL, maybe it's something easy.

Edit: shouldn't that have http://[b]www[/b]?

Sorry about that!! I had changed the images to another destination within the same website. Thats what brought the red x.
Hope you can see it now!

Nice and clear pics, here, danalec.
And what surprises me most is the fact that you and I seem to have had the same ideas about our photos lately - I took a couple of quite similar photos some two weeks ago, with similar ideas and the vegetation in a similar state. Quite a coincidence ;).

LaFoto said:
And what surprises me most is the fact that you and I seem to have had the same ideas about our photos lately - I took a couple of quite similar photos some two weeks ago, with similar ideas and the vegetation in a similar state. Quite a coincidence ;).

I showed you mine....now, lets see yours :)

LaFoto said:

I showed you mine....now, lets see yours :)

OK, I feel invited now, danalec, thank you.
But since scanning and uploading would take up too much time now (and I have to go to work), I must make you wait - maybe even till tomorrow. But I won't forget about my park-pics. OK?

LaFoto said:
OK, I feel invited now, danalec, thank you.
But since scanning and uploading would take up too much time now (and I have to go to work), I must make you wait - maybe even till tomorrow. But I won't forget about my park-pics. OK?

Cool...no problem...take your time!

Some nice shots... I like #1 best.

Aaron

Thanks everyone for the comments !

#1 - i like a silence of this pic a lot -;)
#2 - this is almost an abstract pic, these tangled(?) branches looks a bit unreal - maybe i would go farther(jeez...my english :evil: )and make it completely abstract?
#3 - :shock: what's this?
#4 - too blurry for me :(
#5 - like the idea of b/w division
#6 - i'd like to see more root texture...(or maybe this is just my monitor?)

anyway - good work -;)))

anua said:
#1 - i like a silence of this pic a lot -;)
#2 - this is almost an abstract pic, these tangled(?) branches looks a bit unreal - maybe i would go farther(jeez...my english :evil: )and make it completely abstract?
#3 - :shock: what's this?
#4 - too blurry for me :(
#5 - like the idea of b/w division
#6 - i'd like to see more root texture...(or maybe this is just my monitor?)

anyway - good work -;)))

Thanks anua :)

#1 - It was not very silent then :). There were some kids playing around. I had to wait till they moved over.
#2 - :shock: unreal?
#3 - Its just a drainage partly covered with leaves. No great shakes.
#4 - sorry :)
#5 & 6 - Thanks and sorry :)

Have a good day!

OK then, danalec, sharing time.
My photos would otherwise not have made their way to this forum, for I don't deem mine worthy enough to be here, but since you asked to share, let me tell you that the fallen tree made me think of these two:
51749164.jpg

51749163.jpg

I saw and photographed them on Good Friday - just so you have an idea of when this was.
Different from yours, but still taken the same day, same occasion:
51749161.jpg

The gate to 'Where?'
That iron grate in the ground (drainage?) made me think of this moss covered bench that I had taken, also on Good Friday when we went for that walk:
51749160.jpg

Then I further tried to "honour" this - supposedly dead, though I'm not sure - tree with a photo, though unfortunately I could not exclude the ones behind it from the scene:
51749157.jpg

And I experimented a bit with a different foreground, to add a "spring feeling" to this skeleton of a tree:
51749179.jpg

Do you understand why I said: funny that you and I seem to have taken so similar photos at the same time?

Most reactions

Back