Parliament

What a great image. I think it's a little too dark, but the HDR manipulations have worked well.

Amazing - superb - great image - very nice - Absolutely beautifu - Riveting! - fascinating shot .... What can I say more??

I am struggling with the crop a little in this shot. I wanted more water than sky but feel the water is slightly too dominating.

I agree that the water is a bit dominating... but I like it. I think it really works as the texture of the water is so intriguing.

Very nice shot, love the wide angle.

Incredibly well done. The faux-posterization in the water is unusual but interesting. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone :mrgreen:

What a great image. I think it's a little too dark, but the HDR manipulations have worked well.

Don't I know you from somewhere ;)

On my monitor at home (which has only been calibrated by eye) it looks OK on a grey background in a dimly lit room but it does look a bit too dark on my work monitor in a bright room. I think it will need to be lightened before printing tho.

Cheers :thumbup:

on my calibrated screen it looks dark and moody, but not at all too dark.

nice HDR, quite a wide angle?

Mohain your nothing but a show off!!!! :lol:

And so would I be if I'd taken that

This is an amazing shot. I wish I could see such a shot and be able to take it. I'm sure people drive by that every day, and it be safe to assume that people take pictures of it every day. However, nobody that I have ever seen so far has taken it that well.

Most reactions

Back