Part of a new project "Splattered" **Possible NSFW**

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So if you havent read, I have been in a funk lately. So I have deiced to get back into by doing only the things I want to do damn it! :) So I recruited my trusty (and trusting!) model Kaitlin to do some ideas. heres some from last night at around, oh... 3 am!

_MG_3976.jpg

_MG_3862.jpg

_MG_4000.jpg

as always morgan, these are awesome pics.
i like the idea a LOT and can't wait to see more like these.
btw, i added you as a contact in flickr...sometimes i cant see your images thru the forum (silly work filters) :D

I like the second one the best. For me, the paint runs down her face almost seperates her face into sections, it's intersting.

Thank you all very much!! Its nice to hear all this more than usual due to me being in such a funk about my photography lately! So these comments are very appreciated, even more than normal :)

I really like them, especially the newest one. I think th effect works well with a darker image. The only thing that sticks out in a negative way is that her hands look claw-like in the 4th image, kind of distracting.

shes damn sexy

yes, i know, constructive!

pictures great as always

Mya,

The second one and the last one work the best. Not that I am a big proponent of nude art, but the clothing really ruins the lines the paint and feel.

Still though... it's a great feel overall and a wonderful concept. Somehow I think the paint should be darker.

The second one really keeps me coming back for more.

RMT

P.S. I even nominated it for photo of the month.

Most reactions

Back