Partner in Crime

LadybearHilde

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
And great escapes. This is Sugar, our other pound puppy. She's very camera shy though and has to have my husband distract her so I can get any shots. Which is a shame cause she's so georgous! Maybe one day I'll catch her off guard and get that full on face shot I've been wanting.

Sugar_0048.jpg

Sugar_0049.jpg

Sugar_0050.jpg

Sugar_0051.jpg

Can't believe I got this one, I was starting to fall backwards when I snapped it

Sugar_0052.jpg

Her partner
Linus_0055.jpg

Sugar and Linus as such beautiful dogs.
Tell Sugar she is very pretty and utterly photogenic. That might help (????????) to make her stay and let you snap away ... though as I can see, you take your best dog shots while you are falling over :greenpbl: :D

She looks part Chow part...maybe Collie?...am I right? (or do you know?) Beautiful dog.

We used to have a part Chow part white shepart...always got compliments on how pretty she was.

She's part chow part german shepard actually. Her brothers were in the same cage with her when we went to pick out a puppy and they were so huge compared to her it was hard to believe they were from the same litter. Linus is part border collie and ??? not exactly sure.

LadybearHilde said:
She's part chow part german shepard actually. Her brothers were in the same cage with her when we went to pick out a puppy and they were so huge compared to her it was hard to believe they were from the same litter. Linus is part border collie and ??? not exactly sure.

Really? In that first on she really looks to have collie in her...but that explains why she looks so much like my old dog! My dog had more chow features come out though...she was a bit smaller, and had a shorter snout, slightly smaller ears.

you can never go wrong shooting animals unless you are being paid to shoot them. I used to do several a year because no other studio in town would touch them insurance problems. Since I had no insurance I didnt mind at all. The trick to getting a dogs attention to shoot is to yell DOG at the top of your voice. It is none threatening but demands their attention. It is one of the few words that all dogs know better than their own name. I have no idea why.

By the way they are gorgeous.

Most reactions

Back