Party shot....

JonnyVPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
Something seems to bother me about this photo, as great as it is, i'm not sure whether its the fact that theres soo much gray even though i desaturated the backround obviously ......

Any Help?

shingfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i also think it is nice...maybe it is because of the ladies cloth being the in similar color of the background that bother you

mat wildlife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A well-caught action shot, but background is a bit cluttered and the guy's legs are cut off. Also try cropping/cloning out the thing on the wall on the right.

meotter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you go to some cool parties :p

good action capture otherwise, i'd also clone out that thing on the wall. you might even be able to just crop that part of the picture out and maybe a little off the top as well... i'm really drawn to his eyes by the lines the girls body creates and just they have that sparkle that makes people pictures come more alive :)

WTF?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
thats an excellent picture, everything looks so natural, i think its probably because the woman's top is grey aswell as the background.

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
super capture, but the editing needs somthing else.

your mask isn't very good on the pantleg, i can see where the floor hasn't been desaturated, and i think if you made the background more contrasty, and then darker overall that it would look better, or perhaps in straight color

chroix

In Latin it's "spikius conius thingonius"
Reaction score
At a glance the palm of her hand seems to be too light for the shadows of the rest of the image. Make sit look fake. The rest of it looks pretty good.

maf060

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm a beginner and I was wondering how you did that. How did you make the two people in the forefront only in color and the rest in gray?

DSLR noob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Photos OK to edit
This is a total noob comment and I have no experience but try adding the slightest(very very little) bit of green(or other color, I tried to pic something I didn't see) tint to her sweater make it seem to stand out rather than be considered for the background.

OP
JonnyVPA

JonnyVPA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Scranton, PA is my Hometown but im constantly movi
awesome noob... great idea... never thought about adding a color tone into it... I dont usually do that with my photo's... if i dont like the color's i jst desaturate hehe

Im a B&W geek... i just dont post my B&W on the net...

Most reactions

New Topics