passage, I think

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the title suppose to be "in a passage," but ...oh... nevermind

... don't have a proper word... it wasn't an underground passage, but...oh...nevermind...

Passage is passage, underground or not. Very nice shot and timing. And us not knowing what it is makes it that much more intriguing. This image is one that I would call "open", allowing the viewer to supply the "missing" elements and interpret it. The opposite side is an image that is "finished" or "closed", where the image-maker presents it all, and does not allow any ambiguity or addition by the viewer. I personally find "open" images to be much more interesting and engaging.

That's pretty nice.
I like those shadows of tree trunks painted on the wall too.

the little "artwork" of someone with a spray can could be photoshopped out in the lower right.

Portal To Another Dimension! No matter what it is titled, it is an interesting scene and photograph, Maria. Well done, I would say.

Very nice work! I like this a lot! Great job :)

Nice, I like how it's "open".. (Learned some new lingo!) makes me think! I think the graffiti gives it an urban feel.

I was thinking about "tunnel" but it wasn't a tunnel... oh... nevermind ;)

Astro, I was also thinking about graffiti and I decided they need to stay. I like the purple one ;)

Every time someone says "nice work" or something I smile because "work" is something I don't like and enjoy while doing it but I have to do it because I get paid. Photography is a pleasure.

I was actually going to shoot a street player in that passage, I composed a shot with me being outside of the passage, but he just wasn't in a mood for shooting. I waited for him to set his microphone and guitar but he was doing that pretty slowly so I just decided to leave.
While I was walking trough the passage one more glance behind my back and I saw my subject entering the passage. I framed the shot, crouched and pressed the shutter. Everything was done in a second or two. I was just "please, please don't miss him"

He left a heavy smell of pot behind him...

Did I say: Thanks for your nice words! :hug::

Last edited:
^ I love when I get nice comments.

Derrel, I read your "TITLED" as "TILTED" and I was trying to figure out what is titled in the picture for the last few minutes!!! lol

Last edited:
A nice shot, but I really like the processing choices too.

Most reactions

Back