Patience is a virtue

Tarayn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.seethroughmephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to post a a couple photo's from a portrait session with 2 brothers, but I only uploaded one brother. Heres the quick story behind these photos. I was taking photo's of two brothers one 8months old, and one 3years old i think, anyways one of the first photo's i took was the down below with his lips poked out and arms crossed. His mom freaked out a little bit, because he was a little busy body and just not listening her. I assured her he was fine, and I just started to photgraph his brother, while he played with a bush.(his 8month year old brother was very easy to photograph, just the happiest baby ever) Then a few minutes later, I didn't ask him to come to me I just followed him with my camera talking to him, eventually by the end of the shootI guess he got used to the idea of getting his pictures taken. For some reason while his mother was distracted with his little brother, he just walked up and sat on the little seat thingy prop, and I just started snapping him. I did not say one word to him and then he just looked at me in the fourth photo, and even tilted his head.(resulting in million dollar face) I was just like whaaaaa? My lesson from this shoot, was kids will usually warm up to you if you just distract or talk to them, and also it helped to made sure he was having fun, and patientce is a virtue( o forgot to add that also during the shoot I had him throwing squirrel nuts, i found outside, into my reflector.)

$hyornr43.jpg$WEE3soph87ia098.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back