Patio table progress.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finished sanding the feet & got the top machined. I will do finish sanding tomorrow.

PA160001-Edit.jpg

Our forecast:

Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Friday 16 October 2015

Snow squall watch in effect.

Date
Detailed Forecast
Tonight A few rain showers ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls beginning near midnight. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1.
Sat, 17 Oct Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. High plus 5.

I think I will put a fire on in the fireplace this evening.

Brr. You Canadians can keep your cold, you don't have to share and send it down here. Send hockey instead! lol

The table already looks good and sure wasn't what I would have imagined from those original blocks of wood. Looking forward to seeing how it looks when it's done.

Brr. You Canadians can keep your cold, you don't have to share and send it down here. Send hockey instead! lol

The table already looks good and sure wasn't what I would have imagined from those original blocks of wood. Looking forward to seeing how it looks when it's done.

I will post a shot of it dry assembled tomorrow.

Would love to put some Sikkens Cetol SRD on that table.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you Ron....keep posting, Seems you have full fledged wok shop

Thank you Ron....keep posting, Seems you have full fledged work shop

Yes I have a well equipped shop that sat unused for five years after my heart attack in 09. I built a table last year for the den (shown) & then this is the first use of the shop since. I took up photography after my heart attack & surgery.

PB250011sm.jpg

Beautiful table.

I caved in to lazy lobster and closed the windows about two hours ago when it got to 63 inside. He was on the sofa wrapped in a blanket.

Beautiful table.

I caved in to lazy lobster and closed the windows about two hours ago when it got to 63 inside. He was on the sofa wrapped in a blanket.
Good lord, Bear! I'd have been on the sofa with him! 63 indoors = COLD! Silly bear. ;)

Ron: you do beautiful work! It must feel good to get back into it after having to let it go idle so long. Did you have your fire last night?

Beautiful table.

Good lord, Bear! I'd have been on the sofa with him! 63 indoors = COLD! Silly bear. ;)

Ron: you do beautiful work! It must feel good to get back into it after having to let it go idle so long. Did you have your fire last night?

Yes, & it still burning tonight.

Last year when I built the table it was for a need & not much pleasure. This project I am enjoying just getting back into the shop.

That's wonderful. Nice hobby, just working with your hands, putting things together. Kind of how I feel about being in the darkroom (which I miss, since it's all dismantled and still in moving boxes).

I love my new home, except for the gas log fireplace. It's a wood-burning fireplace, but the last owner converted it. :irked:

Thank you Ron....keep posting, Seems you have full fledged work shop

Yes I have a well equipped shop that sat unused for five years after my heart attack in 09. I built a table last year for the den (shown) & then this is the first use of the shop since. I took up photography after my heart attack & surgery.

View attachment 109971

May God give you all thestrength to continue your hobby....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back