Patricia

kamilu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I'm new. I think in the portrait I'm an amateur. I hope to constructive criticism.

45878437517065545699.jpg

17516692690042187126.jpg

47465352036444666893.jpg

PS. Sorry for my english i am not good enough.
redface.png
Greetings from Poland.
wink.png

Welcome to TPF! Some nice work there, and a few thoughts for possible improvement:

1. There seems to be a slight green cast (from neaby foliage?) on her skin. I think just a touch of fill light would have helped, and I would avoid cropping bits of limbs such as the top of her right hand. If you must crop limbs, do it boldly and not on/at/near joints.

2. This would have been a great shot had you moved her a bit so that the tree didn't appear to be growing out of her head, and again, a little fill light would have been good. A reflector low & right would have been ideal as it would have helped reduce the dynamic range just enough to avoid the over-bright highlights on her right arm/hand/shoulder.

3. I like the idea of this one; I think a bit of a crop to remove some of the left hand side of the image would make it even better, and again, she's placed so that a tree is 'growing' out of her head.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

^^^ What John said.

Welcome to the site. The green cast is causing the skin tone to be off to me in all three pictures.

Welcome, I do like the model and location. The feeling is very good. A few things already mentioned above. Not really liking the crops. Keep on shooting!

I thank you all for your criticism. Next time I'll try to crop better and watch the background. I tried to improve skin tones on the foto number 1 and here is the effect:

1a.
URL]

and one new

28941645358917421900.jpg

I enjoyed the model. Favorites are 2 and 4.

Welcome to TPF

That B&W is gorgeous!

I like the b&w, I could have shown you how I would crop it if your photos would be OK to edit.

Most reactions

Back