PaulCBuff PLM

Patriot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trouble setting up my PLM. I can't find out how the 7mm posting shaft stays attached. When I look at the instructions it shows the shaft having indents in it for the screw to hold on to.

If anyone else have these could you let me know how to set it up? The instructions aren't all too clear. I also want to make sure I don't have a defective shaft before sending it back.

I'm trouble setting up my PLM. I can't find out how the 7mm posting shaft stays attached. When I look at the instructions it shows the shaft having indents in it for the screw to hold on to.

If anyone else have these could you let me know how to set it up? The instructions aren't all too clear. I also want to make sure I don't have a defective shaft before sending it back.

From what I read they have excellent customer service, one of the reasons many people consider this company. I suppose it would make sense to call them up directly.

From what I read they have excellent customer service, one of the reasons many people consider this company. I suppose it would make sense to call them up directly.
Yeah I got I contact with them. The 7mm umbrella shaft is held in by friction from the screw. The instructions didn't mention that, also the picture was confusing.

Most reactions

Back