Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
_MG_3172%20copy.jpg

2)
_MG_3197%20copy.jpg

3)
_MG_3200%20copy.jpg

Processed in Digital Photo Professional, converted to greyscale in Photoshop.
1) 15sec exposure. About 0.5 secs was without a filter, the rest with a very dense (almost infrared filter) that retained some foreground detail.

2+3) 8second exposures with the filter.

Enjoy and feel the Peace.
Matt

hi gizmo,

I like n1. Very weird and interesting shot. Maybe a liitle bit too much of white, but it is cool like this too.

On n2 and n3 the composition is too basic to my opinion, I feel like you were maybe more focused on this filters and technical aspect that composition, but sure there is something interesting to do with this.

Mat

Thank you matthieu, I was going to keep 2+3 even more simple and not have anything else in apart from water.
I've just been trying the most simple shots lately and I loved the texture in the water with these.
In other shots of just water (Here) it was more about the shadows and reflections.
So i was trying to keep it just as simple, but using the texture this time :)

Because of the excess blur (or bloom) the pictures look more like confusion and mystery than peace.

I'd agree, I actually have crops of just the water on my wall and I plan on having them printed on canvas.

texture.jpg

I really like the first shot for some reason. Nice job on that one, but the composition of the others don't do much for me.

Most reactions

Back