Peaceful or Creepy?

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Personally, I think it's creepy. Depends on your religious perspective I guess.

I'm pretty proud of this pic... while I think the highlights on the heads are blown out, some of the other exposures I have lose a lot of the detail from underexposure.

Regardless, tear it up. I'm thinking of going back and reshooting this one and wondering if anyone has any perspective on what I have here. I'm thick skinned and looking to learn, so have at me.

Oh, btw... Nikon D100, Nikor F4/5.6 28-100mm lens, zoomed in quite a ways. Picture taken at night in case you couldn't tell. Pretty long exposure... I believe it was on the order of 15 seconds.

Church%20-%20001%20adj%20small.jpg

Well I like it as is, a little dodging on the heads wouldn't hurt though.

LWW

manaheim said:
Personally, I think it's creepy. Depends on your religious perspective I guess.

I'm pretty proud of this pic... while I think the highlights on the heads are blown out, some of the other exposures I have lose a lot of the detail from underexposure.

Regardless, tear it up. I'm thinking of going back and reshooting this one and wondering if anyone has any perspective on what I have here. I'm thick skinned and looking to learn, so have at me.

Oh, btw... Nikon D100, Nikor F4/5.6 28-100mm lens, zoomed in quite a ways. Picture taken at night in case you couldn't tell. Pretty long exposure... I believe it was on the order of 15 seconds.

Wow! You have captured both here I think.

Left is very creepy to me, but right is very peaceful.

Oh hey, dodging... you know, I've never actually tried that. Good idea, I'll give it a go.

Interesting that almo saw BOTH creepy and peaceful. lol God I love seeing how so many people react differently to the same pic.

Thanks, guys! Glad you also like the pic. :)

Most reactions

Back